Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05247 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,269 (43,242 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)