Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17511 AUD / SRD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,445 (13,961 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)