Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01985 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,738 (₨137,903) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)