Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,465 (€2,448) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)