Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AUD / LAK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,118 (13,318,089 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)