Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06372 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,069 (Mex$ 32,469) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (35 minutes ago)