Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12879 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,874 (14,552 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)