Cost of living comparison between Ostend, Belgium and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.429 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,672 (€1,869) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)