Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40383 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,236 (R$ 8,013) in Osasco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)