Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01175 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,346 (¥369,954) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (16 minutes ago)