Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19354 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,962 ($b15,306) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)