Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19140 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,937 ($b15,343) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)