Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00365 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,711 (468,211 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)