Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32358 AUD / RON
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,161 (6,677 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)