Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.614 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,819 (€2,985) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)