Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02524 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,513 (Php99,567) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)