Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01157 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,699 (¥578,846) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)