Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02313 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 49% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,271 (54,935 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)