Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30204 AUD / GHS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,300 (GH₵10,925) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)