Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01180 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,092 (¥516,423) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)