Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01163 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,886 (¥419,944) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)