Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01155 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,866 (¥507,715) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)