Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01165 AUD / RSD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,078 (178,365 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (37 minutes ago)