Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00370 AUD / MRO
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,627 (710,707 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)