Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00363 AUD / MRO
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,676 (736,568 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)