Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00367 AUD / MRO
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,242 (610,793 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (35 minutes ago)