Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14809 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,784 (18,798 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)