Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico vs Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06895 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,799 (Mex$ 69,603) in Nogales.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)