Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.279 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,595 (﷼ 1,096) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)