Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.387 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,570 (﷼ 1,054) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)