Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.361 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,173 (﷼ 646) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)