Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02091 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,434 (руб 164,226) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)