Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02372 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,771 (руб 74,642) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)