Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02091 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,584 (руб 123,545) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (25 minutes ago)