Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18975 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,507 (元13,215) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨163 (about 1 hour ago)