Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01188 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,727 (¥313,796) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)