Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01206 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,611 (¥216,568) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)