Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01214 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,173 (¥343,696) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)