Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.437 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,320 (€2,310) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)