Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.557 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,742 (€2,404) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)