Cost of living comparison between Niamey, Niger and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00216 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,959 (905,125 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)