Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.951 AUD / NZD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,101 (NZ$3,261) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)