Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35619 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,669 (13,108 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)