Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35979 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,592 (12,763 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)