Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35029 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,994 (14,257 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)