Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35089 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,137 (11,790 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)