Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37113 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,697 (12,656 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (44 minutes ago)