Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35299 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,166 (11,802 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)