Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,448 (¥374,505) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)