Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01147 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,787 (¥417,404) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)