Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01196 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,791 (¥316,925) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (22 minutes ago)