Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,859 (COL$6,723,032) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)