Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13168 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 18% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,241 (32,209 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)