Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13822 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 23% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,605 (33,317 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)