Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13785 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,695 (34,062 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)