Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13478 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 18% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,958 (21,944 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (29 minutes ago)