Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34834 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,611 (7,494 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)