Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19356 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,076 (元10,724) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)