Cost of living comparison between Nantong, China and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19424 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,072 (元10,667) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)