Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18954 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,015 (元15,907) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)