Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01897 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,609 (84,795 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)