Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02221 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,963 (133,399 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)