Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.932 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,709 (5,053 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)