Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.942 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,389 (4,658 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)