Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,378 (4,673 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)