Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03764 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,284 (87,231 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)