Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03765 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,500 (66,412 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)