Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,830 (2,494,712 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)