Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,993 (2,805,729 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)