Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00110 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,257 (2,955,944 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)