Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,747 (2,436,401 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)