Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,185 (1,969,181 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (38 minutes ago)