Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01161 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,127 (¥183,177) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)