Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01183 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,718 (¥314,186) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)