Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01137 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,375 (¥384,916) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)