Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02011 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,657 (₨82,369) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)