Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01214 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,013 (¥330,475) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)