Cost of living comparison between Nagasaki, Japan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01265 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,150 (¥328,119) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)