Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01196 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,348 (¥279,873) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)