Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01128 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,937 (¥260,496) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)