Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02610 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,938 (Php112,571) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)